Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Wednesday

 Just waiting on my aunt to come by and take me away.  I made $630 which is about $50 over my standard check, happy about that.  I woke up horribly depressed, but I woke up in a nice clean bed with fresh bedding.  I put sheets on the bed, then a quilt (have had for 20 years, bought from Walmart), a wool blanket, and then a top sheet.  I read somewhere the English do that when making a bed.  Put a top sheet on top of everything, and yes it was a good idea as someone got sick on it in the middle of the night (and I slept right through it).   

About the depression, I really wonder what percentage of it is Ron's death and everything that led up to it vs. just my own "brain farts" (Ron's term).  But I won't know on earth.  I find it telling I am, generally, taking more care with my appearance, bought (inexpensive) perfume (sprays), got the whitening toothpaste and use it, caring more about my hair and what I put into my body.  That all says "recovering" to me.  I am also doing some part of my faith walk every day.   

But it's a long road, we were very close.  I miss that.   

[Later]  OK done with my day.  Got some big news that I can't share until probably Friday.   It doesn't involve work.  Speaking of, we went to the "other" store, and did my shopping.  I found a tub of semipermanent purple hair dye for $2.55 so I got one.  It has 4 stars on Amazon so not bad.  And I still have plenty of mauve left; my aunt loved how it looked on me.  She said it showed really well under artificial lighting.  Which is work so that will be good.  

Bad thing I lost my bottle of stevia liquid somewhere but not a day killer.  I also got some big news that I can't share, I can't say it is bad.  It is good for the people involved.  It is altering, though.  Hate to be vague but not everyone is in the loop just yet.  

I also got about 20 pounds of assorted wrapped candy which I desperately needed for my handouts.  I was down to just the pinata mix which is fine, it is better than nothing and is a variety of candy, but a little basic.  Now I am set for a while.  

We did other things but that covers the basics.  I got some nice teal towels to put on my seating in the front room, I didn't have enough orange towels to go around, now I have a mix and I like it.  The cats vomit on surfaces with some regularity so I need something.  

I did up my lunches with fun things like little cookies from Foodtown (4 cookies to a pack, small packs good for lunch, and very affordable), cheese sticks, trail mix, etc.  That way I don't have to buy something before work or from the vending machine which is iffy at best.  

And I need to go to bed so I'll do that.  That's it for now.  

No comments: