Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Wednesday

 On Facebook just now, I knew the name of the kitten Kitten Lady was holding, even though the cat had been adopted months ago (Chickpea).  I knew the name of the "naked" chonky cat as well "Flower Pot".  I guess I am spending a lot of time online.  

I didn't sleep great, got up, Ron had a bad night for pain and most of the morning too.  I finally got some Voltaren on him and he was OK, then he passed out from exhaustion.  I went to work by myself, it went fine.  

I stocked the bottled vendor, about a dozen cases of bottled drinks.  I did the other things I came to do, and I left.  Ron was still asleep.  

I washed my hands well and checked on him, he was OK.  I tried to take a nap and that didn't work.  So I got up and fiddled around online until pill time.  Ron woke up enough to take his pills and went right back to sleep.  

He called our ISP a few weeks ago and renegotiated the plan, it is $20 cheaper now and apparently faster speeds.  But I am just blog, Facebook, message boards.  

Still battling depression but I got my pills on board with a protein shake.  The cats are doing well.  

No comments: