Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Monday! And most of Tuesday

  Yesterday was pretty crazy.  I overslept (got up at 5 for pill time, went back to bed, messed up alarm).  I went to the warehouse and then to work.  I stocked everything and came home, pretty wiped out.  

I took care of Ron and went to bed early.  

Today was a bad day for Ron, in pain and "feeble" feeling.  Both of course make me feel helpless.  He asked me to make a hemp tincture which I did.  Tincture

It will be a month or so before it is ready but I used the legal stuff, and it may work for headaches as well as his overall pain.  It will either work or it won't but only out a few grams if it doesn't.  I had the better part of a 7 gram jar from last year as I am not crazy about smoking it.  And I can buy more hemp, legally, at the head shop, if it does.  

So in that regard today sucked, but I did get to sleep in, have some quality time with the cats and online, work is TOTALLY done so I don't have to worry about it for a while.  

I am moderately depressed and doing OK with that, but not horrible.  I didn't get a nap today, not tired.  I will go to bed early tonight.  

Ron even had me trim his nails, I was having a good day for hand tremors (minimal), and I did a pretty good job.  They were a little ragged but he can file them down.  

I need to figure out dinner, but I will, for both of us.  He hasn't been very hungry.  

No comments: