Monday, November 16, 2020

Monday

  I slept OK.  I only had the sheet on the bed because I was still drying the wool blanket and I had the fleece blanket in the dryer.  Seemed pointless to wash one blanket and not the other, and the fleece is easy to do.  

I got up, did not do my God Time (will when I "hang up" here 😂) took my shower, took care of Ron, etc.  I headed off to work.  I did inventory, took the money ("did a pull"), counted it (not much, but enough), wrote up my soda delivery, and stocked.  I left and went to the bank, turned "all" those $1 bills into $20's which everyone loves.  

I don't know if I mentioned I was prepared to give the business a third of my pay to buy more inventory.  We had enough I don't need to do that, so I have a nice gift there I was not expecting.  I called Jack, who picked me up and ran me through a drive through.  I got Ron dinner and myself a couple of $1 chicken sandwiches.  They were very good until I got to the piece of ONION!  Raw and sharp!  Horrors!  I hate onion and went straight to a headache.  I think I have the food intolerance for tomatoes, onions, and garlic which would explain why I don't like Italian food (Chef Boyardee doesn't count 😂) other than that it was a good snack.  

Ron was pretty groggy/sleepy all day so I didn't try to rouse him.  I put both blankets on the bed and took a nap.  I did wash up very well after I got home.  I had a pretty good nap except for the ONION headache.  I really detest eating raw onions in any form.  But I took something when I got up so I should be OK in a while.  

I got rid of the work boots I wore today, they were over a year old but not supporting my feet.  I was standing in front of the bank and my feet were just aching.  I need something better than that.  Oddly enough the Walmart $15 sneakers (Men's 9W) do a really good job for quite a while.  I will pick up another pair when I get Ron's medicine this week.   

It was a little cool for me, I wore a hoodie and jeans with my t-shirt.  That is pretty much winter wear in my corner at least.  I am still working on the poncho which I can use on very cold days.  It is basically 3 foot square with a hole for my head, in garter stitch, a very thick yarn.  So it should be very cozy.  It is simple enough I can pick it up and put it down at will.  I will be taking it to work on Wednesday because even though they CLAIM I will be an early stop they have been running pretty late, lately.  And it is a small order we are a tiny account for them.  I know my place.  😛

I was considering going to Sam's tomorrow but Jack can't go even if I was set on it.  He is going fishing, I believe, and I hope he has fun.  He is smart in that he does these "little" things for himself while he still can because pretty soon it's too late.  As it works I will have to go to Sam's Monday, with our schedules.  

I will need to take Ron to the doctor Thursday and Jack can't help Friday, and I don't know when I will leave work Wednesday.  But I will have some canned soda at least.  I am just happy I can get canned soda, and the Sam's.

Tomorrow is my day off and I plan to finally go to the store and get my tea. That is the plan at any rate.  The grocery store is on my bus line (like a lot of grocery stores interestingly enough) so I can ride the bus both ways.  It's not a big walk as it goes I just need to bring my stun gun, as there are 2 very BAD dogs on my route and a very decrepit fence.  

Ron's finally up and fairly alert.  That is good to see.  I need to "pill" him in about an hour.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: