Thursday, November 12, 2020

Thursday

 I did my God Time, took my pills, and ran some errands.  Ron was fine.  

I ran to Ron's bank and exchanged $1 bills for $20's.  I went to my bank and made my deposit so I can pay Dad.  I went to Walmart and got some groceries.  I didn't have a big budget but I did manage to get the essentials, including a big package of Tide PODS.   

I ran some other errands as well and got it all done.  Happy about that.  

I got everything put away, it was a nice day to run errands as well.  I cleaned the toilet, yay me.  

It was funny, I was bringing the groceries in through the front door.  It was nice and sunny so I just had the door propped and Biscuit went NUTS when he saw me bringing in his bag of Iams Urinary formula.  He got in my lap earlier when I was doing my God Time and was very cute.  Baby Girl sat up more than I will admit and got treats, so did Torbie.  Spotty was very cute.  He has a little lair under my bed.  Everytime I walk by my bed he pops out and wants attention.  It is adorable.  So I gave him some cuddles.  Cleo has been outside mainly but it's a nice day so she wants to enjoy it. 

Ron has been good.  I don't know what happened last night I will ask the neurologist about it.  He just seems to have trouble sorting reality when he wakes up.  I am not going to stress about it.  He has pretty vivid and detailed dreams since the accident.  And we can't forget he is blind so he can't exactly look around.  

I want to get some food delivered but I don't know what.  I am fighting a light headache.  

That's it for now. 

No comments: