Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Wednesday afternoon

 Still pretty horribly depressed today.  I really hope I am better tomorrow.  Caffeine helps but then feeds a million anxieties.  

Just not fun to be me today.  Ron woke me up from my nap wanted a snack, took 2 bites and had me put it back in the fridge.  A couple minutes later he asked me to come help he thought he had an open "pee cup" in the bed.  I told him no, he didn't, and emptied the ones he did have sealed up.  I then talked to him about getting some home care supplies he was down with that.  

I just don't have the cash to buy them, but they are very useful.  One item I don't have and the other I am getting lowish on so I want more while I can still get it (no rinse body bath - I think my stepmother was horrified to see that on one wish list).  He said fine so I got them, a set of washable bed pads and a gallon of body wash, should last us a year or so.  

I haven't discussed the depression with him but am OK with that, besides he went back to sleep.  Not really fair to wake him up like that.  Especially since there's not much he can do to help.  

I think I will make some iced tea and go sit outside for a while.  

I did that.  Torbie joined me, good times in the lap, lots of petting, lots of shedding all over me and digging her claws in my boob, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  As I said, good times.  

I decided I wanted a pizza so I ordered one.  I generally only order pizza when I am battling depression.  But it should be good and hold me for a while.  

When I came back in the house and sat down, Biscuit attempted to jump in my lap, missed, dug in his claws.  Now I am bleeding and covered in 2 cats' worth of hair.  But they're my babies.  

I am looking forward to the pizza.  

No comments: