Thursday, November 12, 2020

Early Thursday

 Ron woke me up last night convinced of something that wasn't true.  I BELIEVE he had a small seizure that distorted his thought process, I WILL be asking Doc about it next week.  I did help him but he asked why I was so upset, I said I am worried I will come to the end of what I can do for you.  I listed all the things he can't do anymore, and said I need certain assurances (he) will be OK when I walk out of the house.  Then I went in the front room for a while.  

I heard some noises, Ron came rolling down the hall in his wheelchair "See, I can do it" good to know.  We talked and I played some music for him on Youtube (it was up again by that point).  Then I got him into bed (he seems to have more trouble getting back into bed vs. getting out).  I went to bed and eventually fell asleep.  

I woke up at 4:45 my pill time alarm was going.  I dropped the seizure pill on the floor and did not have my glasses, I had to go back to my bedroom, get the glasses, and find the pill before giving it to Ron.  Then back to bed again.  

I think my routine is a little like caring for a small child.  Up and back to sleep, again and again.  I slept until 8.  Ron was good but a little cold, it only being 80 in here.  I put the electric blanket on him and he turned it up to "7".  He is asleep again.  

I need to feed the cats, shower (in that order) and do my God Time then I need to talk to Ron about other things we want to do for today.  It looks like a nice day, though, sunny.  

No comments: