Monday, November 9, 2020

Monday

 I got up to dose Ron at 5 and went back to bed for a few hours.  I had nightmares, it is bad enough I think I may just get up at 5 now.  It's not restful if I'm having nightmares.  

I got up and did most of my God Time, took care of Ron, etc.  I emptied all the urinals and made sure he had a sandwich and a bottle of water, access to his trash can and commode chair.  All that done I left.  

I had enough money to pay for transportation and about $300 worth of inventory.  I was very careful selecting.  I got a good assortment, I felt, checked out pretty quick, went to work, unloaded, put all the bottle drinks in the fridge.  That took a while and was physical but happily that works.  

Then I did snacks, that took the longest.  But I did them up nicely.  I stocked what I could on canned sodas and had a look at the cash boxes, pretty pitiful so I decided to wait on going to the bank.  All done, I put my carts away and Larry picked me up.  

He was a little shaken as he had seen a bad wreck on the freeway and I noticed he took a route to avoid seeing it again.  We went through a drive through.  I figured Ron always likes a Double Cheeseburger so I got him one, and myself a Hot and Spicy Chicken (not very spicy but good enough), and a sweet tea.  I didn't eat until I got home.  

Ron was awake, thrilled to see me.  Said he is always up for a hamburger and to get him one every time I go through a drive through.  I sort of figured that was the default but I also figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.  So he ate that eagerly.  I sat on the commode chair (dressed) and talked to him as I ate my sandwich.  Biscuit had met me at the door, very cute.  

I don't think I have permission to talk about it but I was told, by someone I trust, to watch my checkbook at work.  Good to know.  You only have to tell me once.  I told Ron about it, too.  

Then I stripped and took a shower, ideally I would have done that first the second I walked in the door.  But I did do it fairly quickly.  Gets all the germs.  

I put my sandwich down, stupidly, on the couch and got mayo on the sheet I use to cover it so I had to treat and wash that.  I used one of my scented detergent packs.  That won't affect either of us directly.  I use unscented for our clothes.  I still have dirty clothes to wash because I have found the washer prefers a sheet by itself and with nothing else.  Otherwise it gets off balance and scares the crap out of us.  Better to run 2 loads.  Plus the sheet is orange and I worry a little about color run.  

I have been online since.  I will make myself some more decaf tea in a little bit.  I have to give Ron his evening pills in about an hour.  He is asleep so I will let him sleep as long as he can.  I plan to go to bed early so I can just get up at 5 and skip the nightmares, which have happened several times now.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: