Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wednesday

So, we went to Walmart, I got my food, and we came home. 

The fridge needed cleaning, I did that while I had the energy.  When I ran out of energy, I stopped.  At least half the fridge looks great.  I haven't had the energy to clean the fridge in a while. 

I took out the trash, beat the garbage truck.  Yay.  Once they came by I put the can away and locked the gate.  Sad that I have to lock my gate. 

The hoard next door is growing, but the kitten loves it.  I'm not too worried.  They are generally quiet, stay out of my yard, like the cats, and don't let their 14 year old get impregnated in the driveway, like the last family.  Her boyfriend used to have "dates" with her in his car as they parked in the driveway, then throw the used condom in a baggie into my yard.  Of course she got pregnant and had a baby - in her teens.  It was heartbreaking and it made me so angry - the whole family knew he was using her like a whore, but they didn't care.  I made sure they knew.  I put one of the baggies on Dad's windshield, where he had to take it off in order to drive. 

It made me furious.  I was glad to see them leave.  Of course bad guys would drive by, see her with her baby, and make all kinds of propositions because she already had a baby, didn't she?  Ugh. 

So, I don't mind the hoard.  At least he protects his girls.  Oh, I'd get so angry (back then, the meds weren't right).  I never said anything but one day I was so upset about it I put my hand in a wasp nest and got stung (only once, thank God). 

I can live with the hoard.  I was so happy cleaning out the fridge, while it lasted. 

Then I took a nap, I was pretty beat.  Bubba got in bed with me and we had a nice cuddle.  Ron started laughing at a sitcom about the same time Bubba started sneezing in my face.  I think my cat is allergic to me - when I got up he stopped sneezing! 

Ron had been drinking and wanted to talk.  He wanted some quality time, but it can be a little challenging.  He was very sweet, hung on everything I said, but I don't like what alcohol does to his mind, period. 

Moderately depressed; I think I'll go to bed early.  I don't have a lot of energy. 

Tomorrow should be fun, Ron and I have some things planned. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are right to have been upset about this girl. No 14 year old makes the informed choice to have sex. At that age they are coerced into thinking they want it
So very sad huh?