Friday, February 1, 2013

I find that funny

I did talk to Ron about what I put on Facebook and here.  I said I would put his ugly behavior online, unless he told me to stop.  "Don't worry about it" he replied "Because I will never get like that again."  Oh, if I had a dollar - pay off the mortgage. 

I told him, back when things were very bad back in 2010 (see for yourself), I actually posted "Run Away" - the music video, the day before I went to stay with my aunt.  We laughed.  Yeah, it was that bad and he knew it. 

If you believe in "luck" he's "lucky" I came back. 

Then he said he didn't want to talk about the past so we changed subjects. 

I did have a laugh to myself.  I played "Run Away" again, then looked up symptoms of caregiver burnout (yes, many).  I looked up diet pills, side effects, and contraindications. 

Looks like I'll be sticking to the decaf green tea for a while.  I may be depressed, but I have no desire to hurt myself.  Thank you, lithium. 

Someone did a study, and found that suicide rates were really low in communities that had lithium in the water supply.  It's good stuff.  I'm glad I take it. 

I know "they" log all my internet searches and God knows what else.  I thought to myself, someone, somewhere, knows I am a fat, burned-out caregiver.  I just find that funny. 

No comments: