Thursday, February 7, 2013

Look up

Someone asked me if I had a "rapture song". I picked this. Sure describes the world.

OK, heavy metal moment over with, onto some other topics.

I have some friends who like to mock the administration online, complain about FEMA camps, talk about homeland security and the ammo stockpile, etc.  You get the idea. 

One person, not a friend, told me they were putting nanotechnology into my medication!  My crazy pills!  Even if it's true I'm still better off taking them than running around buggo. 

I always want to tell them, are you really thinking this through?  Because if you're right, and this evil government is out to get us, if they are killing people for "talking", what do you think they're going to do to you for "blabbing" and mocking them?  Send you a birthday card? 

I think everyone reading this knows I am a conservative, born-again, Christian.  I would like my leaders to also be born-again, conservatives. 

They are not.  But, people, being careful is just common sense. 

I'll give you an example.  Years ago, the blind vendors were very angry at the director of the program and were campaigning to have him fired.  In our case, he had been nothing but good to us - very supportive.  How many guys would "let" a blind man in a wheelchair go back to work?  It was just what Ron needed. 

I quoted Machiavelli to Ron "If you're going to attack a prince, make sure you kill him" - meaning if you attack someone in a position of power they will remember it.  Ron refused to sign the petition, and Mike is still wonderful to us. 

So, when I see people going on about how the government is going to get us all, I can't help but think, if you really believe that why are you telling the world?  If the government has a list, you just put yourself at the top. 

The world sucks.  It will continue to slide downhill, on the highway to hell.  The rapture will occur (I'm betting they say aliens got us, which of course sounds like I went off my meds).  The antichrist will make his appearance - he will be a savior at first.  Then things will really suck, but it's not too late to get saved. 

That's what I think.  If the world isn't going to hell then I'll have a long wait - so the worse it gets the more I look up.

No comments: