Thursday, February 14, 2013

Could have died

The guys who robbed me may have died this morning.  Link  If you don't want to look at the website, and the Chronicle is infested with popups and ads, basically it goes like this: 

Last night, a homeowner one subdivision over caught two men breaking into his car.  He confronted them and chased them.  They got in their compact car and fled.  They ran several red lights, and went into freeway traffic.  They were killed by a Chevy Silverado (the same model vehicle that ran over Ron!). 

They could have been the guys who robbed me.  I mean, the odds seem pretty slim that you would have 2 robbery gangs working a 1 mile square area. 

That said, these guys were latino.  According to my (latino) neighbor, the guys who robbed me were black. 

I haven't seen any photos of the guys - but it's wierd to think the guys who robbed me could have died this morning. 

Just in case "my" guys are still alive, I'm praying for them.  It really makes me realize, our time is short. 

No comments: