Sunday, June 5, 2011

Nice little soak

Still a little manic.  Probably got another week on that. 

Woke up early, I was having a dream about Ron and heard him laughing.  He was laughing in his sleep.  I turned on the dryer (I don't run it when it's hot) and went back to sleep. 

Woke up again, noisy sparrows.  I have a little flock.  We have had very little rain this year, so the birds really need the food and water.  I even grew some millet in the garden so they could eat it off the plant.   They are. 

Got up, Didn't have a long day because I have to go to bed early (7-ish).  I went out and watered the garden, in the hot, hot, sun.  Pulled up the dead cornstalks and put them in the compost, fed the birds, and came in.  Internet time, had fun. 

I looked for interesting books by typing in words like "pandemic" "earthquake" and such.  I love a good disaster book.  I sent myself a few samples, and wish-listed some others that had excellent reviews. 

I'm very cheap with my reading, and killed my budget by buying "Boundaries" and "Are We Living in the End Times".  If you are at all interested in prophecy, you should check it out.  I think it is clear I don't have very firm boundaries!  [snort]  You know that, reader. 

Then I poked around on the news website.  I tripped over my own feet while organizing the disaster kit, aggravating a pulled knee from last night (tripped over Bubba, who is fine).  . I'm glad I did all my heavy lifting stuff already.  I will baby it for a few days.  It isn't hurting right now but I will have to be gentle. 

For instance, Ron is planning his Tuesday so he can drop me at a Walmart, for my Day Out. 

Ron's doing well, he enjoyed my story about the sleep laughter. 

I attempted to direct the mania by doing my God Time, baiting the fire ants that have gotten into my house (they even invaded my backpack!), cleaning up, and organzing. 

All in all, not a bad day off. 

I heard a strange tapping noise outside, and saw it was even raining.  Hopefully we'll get a nice little soak for the next few days. 

No comments: