Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Why I'm nuts

Spiritual Warfare.  I "haz" it. 

We're back to the old tricks with Ron - verbal abuse, name calling, shame tactics, and domination.  I'm going to re-read boundaries and figure out how God wants me to handle that.  I also plan to ask Ron if he wants a wife who's with him out of duty, or because she wants to be with him. 

I will also remind him I am legally and morally entitled to separation.  Sometimes I think he wants me to leave him so he can "quit" life and just lie in a bed all day drinking with no responsibilities. 

I also need to learn, no matter what button he pushes, to stop reacting.  That makes it fun. 

I know this all doubles back on the evangelism - when I do a lot for God I get attacked, either my health or mental/verbal abuse. 

Now Ron's telling me he loves me.  And people wonder why I'm nuts???

No comments: