Friday, June 10, 2011

An Awful Mess.

Ron and I had a good time watching a couple of shows together.  He liked the chinese food TV dinner.  I suggested he "try" one when we went to Walmart, it's a lot cheaper than delivery. 

I have baited a humane mousetrap and placed it under my bed, where I heard all the action last night.  [shudder]  For some reason, the concept of a live mouse in a trap under my bed is a lot easier to bear than a dead mouse in a trap under my bed.  I could even make a video blog. 

Let's see if it likes crunchy peanut butter.  That's a teaspoon I'll never get back.  I also baited the old "snap of death" trap and will use that if needed.  I'd rather not. 

I don't think the mouse will allow itself to be caught again by the cat.  Ugh. 

I got a half hour nap, then we did some accounting stuff today.  Feeling pretty good, but I need to eat and take my pills soon.  I also need to get some laundry moving.  Quite the excitement this morning, "Red Tide". 

I was happy I got the supplies I needed like wet wipes, toilet paper, etc.  I turned in my prescriptions for refill.  Supposedly they will arrive Monday.  Ha.  We'll see. 

My legs are still healing from the hives, what an awful mess. 

No comments: