Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Roaring

I'm feeling better.  Ron is in some kind of black mood.  He's in his room, I won't bother him. 

Ron read the Mars and Venus book, and loved the concept of the man cave.  [shrug]  He's got it. 

I wish I could help him.  Sometimes I wonder if the whole "homeowner" thing is too much for us.  Would it be easier if we had a 2 bedroom all bills paid apartment somewhere?  I doubt it would be quieter, and I know Bubba would object, but I know it would be cheaper. 

Speaking of, Mr Bubba Cat got up on the bed as I laid there like a broiled shrimp.  My head still aches, but not as badly.  I was able to feed the birds, for instance, and take out the trash, but not up for bending over and picking up the front room.    Anyway, he got up on me and laid down on my legs, purring away.  I petted him, then he cleaned himself.  We had a good time. 

I hope I can get a good night's sleep tonight.  I have been very careful about caffeine consumption.  I looked, but Walmart was out of Valerian root.  Curses. 

Good, I can hear the sparrows "roaring" in the bushes.  Ron invented the word. 

No comments: