Monday, June 27, 2011

Not a Ballerina!

OK, gang, getting ready to go to bed. 

Properly medicated, I can feel the lithium working... doing the Igor thing and dragging my foot.  Balance is fun, too. 

I'm glad I'm not a ballerina!  I'd be unemployed! 

I bagged up a TON of stuff for tomorrow, plenty of Driver Candy, Spanish (I still have plenty of Pulparindo), and some kiddie booklets.  You never know. 

I ask God to keep me useful.  I really worry I will get vain, prideful, arrogant... stupid, and render myself useless.  Please, Lord, DON'T LET THAT HAPPEN! 

Ooh.  Typing is fun, now.  Good.  I want to keep my illness coralled in the lithium pen.  It can run around in the pen, bray, roar, whatever, but it can't jump the fence! 

Thank you, JESUS, for my medication.  Happily I've had very little depression today, too. 

No comments: