Thursday, March 25, 2010

Update!

This will be short, I have to get up at 2 AM tomorrow.

  • I am seeking God's will on me getting a second job. Ideally, a retail one, close to home, weekends and afternoons. I intend to apply at a nearby store. We'll see what happens.
  • Moods have been pretty awful; taking large doses of medication. A lot of dread and anxiety. Not fun. Worrying about stuff that normally would not bother me.
  • Woke up with a horrible headache today, but an asprin/tylenol combo killed it, thank God.
  • Bubba brought home a very large rat; through the cat door. He killed it, leaving rat blood all over the floor, and a dead rat floating in the water bowl. Yuck.
  • I haven't been sleeping well; when I do sleep, wierd dreams.
  • Gangland activity within a few miles of home has got me thinking.
  • I've been handing out plenty of Bibles and Driver Candy. Ron is supportive.
  • When I took Ron to the doctor this week, someone's wallet was stolen while they were seeing someone. Her husband left the purse unattended when he went to the bathroom.
  • Sales are pretty grim, but the machines are working well. We stock what is selling.
  • I am just hanging in there, relying on God to carry me. I am very tired of all the dread and anxiety. I am not interested in anti-anxiety drugs.

That's it for now, I just wanted to update.

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Heather ~ Letting you know I'm praying for you!

{{{HUGS}}}