Friday, March 26, 2010

One of the problems...

One of the problems, with being a Christian... doing what I'm told.

I had two entries about today; ongoing difficulties in my life. So, I'm doing my Bible study. "If your brother sins against you, go tell him PRIVATELY." OK.

I got it. Sorry, I had to delete the 2 posts, but I want to be a good child of God. I would appreciate prayer on this ongoing issue. I just want to feel valued, respected, and ideally, cherished. I will settle for far less, though.

SIGH. God never promises us an easy life. He just says "You won't be alone, cast all your loads on me and I'll carry them for you. You don't need to worry!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ron is a jerk!!

Cryssi said...

More hugs to you sweetie.

AuntieP said...

I'm sorry things are so hard right now. Jesus was speaking the truth when he said we would have tribulation in this world. Fear not, He has overcome this world. You are overcoming through Him and doing a great job! Keep persevering. God is faithful. I love you. Hope you rest well.