Sunday, September 26, 2021

Sunday morning

 The headache mostly faded off during the night but I was really depressed.  I am up now and functional.  I am kind of cold so I turned the thermostat to heat.  I don't think I will need the A/C again for a while.   

My boss caught me standing around during a low period and (one of the bosses) and made it her personal mission to keep me as busy as possible.  Sometimes it's quiet!  It will be interesting to see if she is there today.  It's only a 4 hour day so not taxing.  

I plan to take the bus home.  Dad took me over to the light and we had a look at it, it seems safe to cross even though it is a very busy street.  Hopefully I can call him tonight and let him know I did it.  

The cats are good.  I know Cleo slept with me and I think Biscuit as well.  They are both partly white and I get a lot of white cat hair in the bed.  

I ran the numbers with my raise I will be bringing home a lot more money which is good.  It will be nice to pay for a ride now and then if the weather is bad or whatever.  My next pay will be pretty small because I took the one week off without pay.  

I also plan to pay the flood insurance tonight or tomorrow.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: