Friday, September 3, 2021

Friday morning

 Well I made it through Thursday it was pretty challenging.  Some I can't talk about because it could be used to find me but I was glad to get out of there.  

Jack brought me home, I made a shake (I hate the word "smoothie") and called my parents, went to bed.  I slept OK but woke up with a headache around 3.  The shake?  I don't know.  I'm not doing a shake today, though.  

Cats are good I had all the girls giving me lovin's.  Biscuit was in my computer chair for a while, cleaning his butt.  At least he was cleaning his butt.  

Yesterday I got very hot and sweaty on the way to work so I resolved to wear a workout tshirt to work and then change into a cotton pocket t.  I don't want to be all sweaty and gross working.  It is one thing if I get hot working but never as hot as I get at the bus stop.  Not doing that.  

Tonight should be pretty uneventful.  I hope.  I just need to put Jack's money in my jeans when I finish getting dressed.  I try to leave the support socks for the last minute.  But then Spotty likes to lay on my jeans, purr, and meow at me while I'm getting dressed so I think I will do that now.  

All done ready to go.  I have 3 pair jeans right now I am debating if I need another or not.  I can only wear one at a time but I do work hard and they need to be washed... thinking on that.  

And there's Biscuit.  I got lovies from all 5 of the cats today.  I had probably better use my nasal spray.

No comments: