Monday, September 13, 2021

Today is going to be a baggy sweatpants day

 I have decided...I had thought to wear some of my cute new pants just to see how they wear before I go to work... but today will be baggy sweatpants day.  Tomorrow I can try on the new stuff.  Wednesday I am likely taking a ride to work each way (in a car) as we may have bus route issues.

I am running my last load of clothes, some jeans and dark t-shirts, also a face mask.  Ooh I need to get dressed.  I ordered some new bras after measuring, I am down a band size.  Also all my bras are just old and worn out (I don't have a lot either).  I ordered a 2 pack of a bra that works for me, Fruit of the Loom oddly enough has been the best for me, anyway got that for $8 from Amazon.  For both.  At that price I can afford to replace them more often.  

It is funny because I always have a lot of socks and underwear, t shirts and now pants, but just never a lot of bras although of course I always wear one.  I use a wash bag for them and then hang them to dry I think it makes them live longer.  

My 3X sweatpants are baggy but still work for me as they have a drawstring.  Good that will save me buying new sweatpants (I have 2 pair) for a while.  

I made sure I had my discount card when I was filling my pockets today!  I will want that!  It is cute, I swipe it and it says "Thank You Walmart Associate!" and then takes my discount.  I think the most I have ever gotten at a time was $14.  

But they have a whole table full of really cute jeans I can wear in 2 different cuts, in a dark wash for both, for $9.  That is going to make losing weight a lot easier.  I will wear the 21's as long as I can and then size down to the 19.  But less than $20 for 2 pair, and they seem well made...that's great.  

Ron used to say he would always buy me new clothes if I lost weight.  And the funny thing I am still eating things I want I don't know how I am still losing, but I will take it.  I just eat when I'm hungry.  

Cats are good I am happy to report.  It is always nice to have them around.  That's one thing I didn't need to rush out and buy: cat stuff.  I have plenty of food and litter.  

I am going to do my God Time.  I feel like I should be listening to Him if I am asking Him for a boring tropical event here.  :)  

No comments: