Thursday, September 23, 2021

Anniversary

 I didn't sleep well, got up early, did my Bible study, took a headache pill, went back to bed.  Biscuit curled up with me for about an hour.  I got up, took a shower.  Biscuit came and hung out in the bathroom while I did.  He has been particularly sweet today.  

I keep listening to "Don't let me down" by the Chainsmokers and thinking about how I found him dead, just like that.  Yes, he had Alzheimer's and it's a good thing he went when he did, but it was a huge blow to me and broke my heart.  And that is OK to acknowledge.  

After I finish the blog I will work on the letter to the medical examiner who worked on Ron.  I do want to get that out to him.  I will put up the text here so you can read it.  

My family is coming in about an hour.  I think all the treats with Grandma have created a monster in Torbie, she is demanding treats from me non stop now.  😂  I cleaned another handful of dead hair off Baby Girl, she has been eating a lot of treats this week so I am not going to worry about it but next week back on the good food, very few treats.  Give that a few weeks and see how she looks, then take her to the vet if I'm not happy.  It is not normal for cats' fur to get the way hers has gotten.  

I'm going to go I will let you know how today went when I get back.  

No comments: