Monday, September 6, 2021

Saturday, Sunday, and a little bit of Monday

 Every mentally ill person in Houston is, manic, half naked, and riding the bus.  It has been challenging the last few days.  

Work has mainly been OK.  We have had some customers unhappy but not much I could do, personally, to help them.  But I had one woman scream at me how she thought I could help (even though I couldn't) so I will think about that next time.  Like telling them I am sorry they are having the problem even though I had nothing to do with it.  I think I can talk about that.  

Also a difficult co worker asking me to do her work and having a tantrum when I said I had to go to the bathroom.  She could do the work, if she wanted, she didn't have anything else to do, but she wanted to point a finger and bark orders, have me jump to do her bidding.  When I didn't she talked a lot of crap about me in my hearing, which I ignored.  Someone like that hates to be ignored.  She was not a supervisor she was an associate like myself.  So not really "allowed" to order me around.  

Next day: I didn't get enough sleep I hate that.  But I will be OK.  I am going to work on the bus, doing my shift, and then getting my shot.  After my shot I will buy Jack some dog food and call him, he will give me a ride home in exchange for the food.  Seems fair.  

I do plan to check out that intersection on my way in to work, it's not far from where I get off at the Walmart.  So, instead of walking straight to the store, I will walk up to the intersection and just have a look basically.  I don't plan to cross but I may push the button to ensure the pedestrian cross works OK.  Then use that to go home next weekend.  I believe I work a 4 day shift next week (Thursday-Sunday) which will be nice as today is day 6 in a row of working.  

But I feel pretty good just a little tired, and no headache which is always a blessing.  The cats are good.  I had a problem with Baby Girl butting her head into my hand when I was doing my health assessment for work; basically a survey of health symptoms.  Do I have a fever?  Loss of taste or smell?  That sort of thing.  If I do I imagine they don't want me clocking in.  But I am fine.  

I need to take my shower, I will do that, then my Bible study, get dressed, etc.  I will likely wear my support socks as I have a 5 hour day not counting the trip to work and standing on my feet at the bus stop.  I am NOT working late they had 3 days this week to ask.  Today is the one day I can't.  

So that's it for now I hope you have a good one.  I am considering reopening the comments I feel strong enough to deal with possible negative ones...so keep an eye out.  

No comments: