Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Tuesday and some of Wednesday

 I slept pretty well and got up around 6:30.  I did my God Time/faith walk stuff, took a shower, and did some laundry.  Today is mainly a day off, though.  

I didn't have any ill effects from the shot aside from a very mild sore arm, less so than 3 weeks ago.  But I did develop a mild headache after my nap.  I took some Tylenol as suggested by the pharmacy tech.  I feel better now.  

My usual day out running errands may be out tomorrow, if so I need to figure out how to do that.  I will just pay for a ride to Walmart and try to get it all done there.  Walmart does have pretty much everything so not worried about that.  

I would wear my mask because it pays to be careful.  And hate to say it but my employer has just about everyone walking through including overtly sick people and homeless of dubious health.  But I may be getting ahead of myself we will see.  

I have 2 people for sure, not counting Uber, who would give me a ride to work.  And it's only one trip.  That's the nice thing about Walmart I can do everything from bill pay (electric is due) to clothes shopping if so inclined.  They had some cute tshirt dresses I may bite on one of them.  

One thing I do need is more soy milk.  I have been going through that at a good clip.  I will go make a shake right now actually, take my evening pills.  

Did that.  I like putting some of the chopped frozen greens in it.  I don't taste it and getting some vitamins.  I put collagen and hemp powder into it along with the soy milk and frozen fruit and greens.  It can't hurt.  My blender works well nice to get it with my discount.  

Torbie had a grueling day.  Nap in computer chair, nap in my bed, nap on printer.  Poor abused baby.  Nice to see what they do all day when I'm gone - sleep.  

Next day.  Slept pretty well again.  I need to get going when my aunt comes, if she comes.  She is coming.  

I did up candy, some to hand out at work (no Scripture booklet) and some to hand out elsewhere (Scripture booklet).  I have to be careful at work.  

No comments: