Friday, September 17, 2021

Friday morning

 Well my special woman's time has arrived.  Complete with headache.  I ate a lemon pie that should help.  But I can't complain, everything I hear women in full menopause have terrible times with weight gain and I am actively losing.  I had better lose it all while I can!  

The cats are good.  Baby Girl remains matted but lets me clear it.  I am going to buy a furminator.  I hear good things about them, continue feeding the good cat food, and then take her to the vet if that doesn't help.  I just want her comfortable.  And I'm just not seeing her groom herself.  Could be she does it when I'm at work but I don't think so.  She does lie near me when I am on the computer and is still actively interested in getting T R E A T S.  She will beg for them, sit up like a dog, etc.  She meows normally.   Meets me at the door when I come home. Uses her box.  I see her eating and drinking, not losing any weight.  Just the fur.  

It will probably cost me a bit to find out her problem but I suspect it is depression; I know when I am depressed I have a terrible time getting into the shower.  I do it but it feels hard.  So we will see.  I may need to get her an antidepressant and I am OK with that because guess what, I take one too.  

I would be a hypocrite to say they work for one species and not another.  

Yesterday I had a hard time crossing the street getting to my bus stop so I will leave the house a little early today.  I don't want to go through that again.  I really detest crossing busy streets it is right up there with getting stung by a wasp or cleaning a backed up toilet.  

It is a good thing I leave early as I got to work less than an hour before starting work.  I barely had time to put my stuff away before I had to clock in.  I wasn't happy about it.  Hopefully today works better.  ALSO both "later" drivers were not at all interested in the candy with Scripture booklet.  

And I had to see the very sad sight of a 20 year old very skimpily dressed woman flirting with a married bus driver, who let her ask questions like "Does your wife satisfy you in bed?"  What?  I would have said "I'm here to work not answer personal questions.  I am happily married and that is all you need to know".  But she kept pushing and he kept answering.  He was 58 years old.  That's not going to end well.  

At any rate I need to go.  Take care!  

Oh, I got the card!  Thank you very much!  I plan to use the one for my lunch today at work.  

No comments: