Monday, September 20, 2021

Monday morning blog

 I did a video blog.  A lot about depression and the cats.  

You do see some of Torbie's tail and may hear Baby Girl meowing I will have to see.  

Just basically having a hard day; I decided to be real and show it.  Grief is hard and affects everyone differently.  I don't get weepy but I do get hideous depressions.  I am functional thanks to my faith and medication (in that order) but it is still a battle.  

But I don't want to do any brave overcomer crap.  It is what it is, I just have to deal with it.  Love hard, loss hard.  I loved Ron a lot.  

I was thinking the other day how much I miss kissing him on the head.  Holding his hand.  Things like that.  But not looking for another guy; I have Biscuit and Spotty for that.  

I do miss Ron a lot.  I miss the good times we had and just quietly spending time together.  I didn't mind, usually, even taking care of him because he was so appreciative about what I did do.  

What I don't miss, the bad old days of him drinking and verbal abuse.  I don't miss worrying he would fall out of bed and break a hip, worrying something would happen to him that would blow back on me.  I don't miss the financial struggles with the business.  

Oh I got the new flood insurance, my aunt took Ron off the policy.  It stayed the same so that's good.  

Let me see how the video is doing.  


There it is.  


Yes there is meowing around 5 minutes or so.  

No comments: