Sunday, September 12, 2021

Sunday

 Sunday.  Pretty uneventful a guy riding to church like he does every week.  Two men on two different routes tried to strike up conversation.  I was wearing my jeans (they fit but not too tight) and an oversized tshirt (modest neckline) with my work boots so not sure of the appeal.  My hair was very frizzy, what wasn't flat and plastered to my head, so it wasn't my good looks.  Also wearing my 6 mm WEDDING RING.  I was happy when they got off the bus.  

Got to work, returned the shoes, got teased by the service desk a little.  Got to work and did all that.  Came home.  

I am feeding Baby Girl her Blue Wilderness every day when I get home from work.  She really likes it.  

I talked to my aunt, who is seeing me early tomorrow, and later my parents.  Tired and going to bed.  

Oh by the way a tropical thing comes tomorrow night/Tuesday but those are days off.  

2 comments:

Ms M said...

Maybe the two different gentlemen you came across, today, were just lonely and in need of human interaction. The world is getting to be a lonelier place for a lot of folks. Not everyone knows that having a (or five) fat happy kitties help 🤗

Heather Knits said...

They were clearly manic, not clean, very agitated. I did not want to feed that. Unfortunately the bus driver has to let everyone on the bus.

I am sure you would not have given these guys a ride in your car. Unfortunately I have found a lot of very disturbed people on the bus. I go to work and my home after I get off these buses I do not want someone following me making a scene or getting violent. I don't think anyone would.

I am helped by taking my medication as directed I would be no better than them without it and I know it; which is why I am committed to living a "boring" life and taking everything as directed.