Thursday, October 1, 2020

What is today? Thursday?

 Up at 4:50 for pill time.  I got that done and went back to bed, lay there for about 5 minutes thinking about how I wanted to work out this morning.  I can tell when I'm not going back to sleep so I got up and took a 15 minute walk, then did 10 minutes on the exercise bike and 5 minutes on Kettlebells, with a little stretching to wrap it up. I am going to be a little stiff tomorrow but it was a good workout.  

I forget working out helps with me mentally as well as physically.  I took a shower (I am currently using a bar of Ivory soap right now) with my rose shampoo and then did my God Time.  Ron was having a bad morning for pain but did eat a sausage patty and took the "sure fire" pain fix of one advil and one tylenol.  He is asleep now so it must have worked.  

I had a protein shake and took my pills.  I am debating doing the report now or after a nap, leaning toward after the nap.  I didn't sleep well last night to say the least!  I would like to be a little fresher.  

But my mood is good and I got MY stuff on board.  Ron "let" me put a single, coated, multi vitamin in his daily pills so I feel better about his overall nutrition.  I basically see it as my job to shovel as much protein as possible into him every day.  

I texted my aunt my ideal plans for tomorrow and she didn't bat an eyelash.  Awesome.  So I will get metrolift (paratransit) tickets, run to Walmart, get my glasses adjusted and get Ron an Arby's.  He has been asking.  We can either eat at Arby's or there's a Whataburger nearby and I have a gift card.  

And she gets all the stuff I put aside for her, a ton of cat food, some home care supplies, the lavender dish soap I got her a while back, etc.  Hopefully she enjoys it.  

You may not want to read this.  When I had my bladder troubles I got some special soap I had planned to use on my face.  However, the Walmart version of Clean and Clear as I have oily skin, works very well for me.  So I had this bar of unscented very moisturizing shea butter soap I got from Swanson.  I started using the fancy soap on my privates.  😂  It works very well.  But I can use it on my feet as well from what I see my feet need it.  Super dry.  I have some lotion around here somewhere I will put it on my feet when I go to bed tonight.  

One thing I have learned my whole life is hell when my feet go out on me (tricky "Plantars") so I try to baby them.  I guess I need to go find my lotion.  I really don't use it at all.  I found the "ultra rich" lotion and put it on my bedside table.  I also took some hamburger out of the freezer to make hamburger helper tonight.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: