Monday, October 5, 2020

Sunday and Monday morning

 I slept OK, got up to dose Ron, fell back asleep and had horrible nightmares, one being Spotty getting hurt.  It was horrible.  I couldn't wait to get up.  

I did the exercise bike for a while and then some stretching for a while.  I have a whole book of stretches.  

Then I took a shower.  Jack showed up with the BBQ plate for Ron right after I got dressed.  Awesome.  Then I did my God Time.  

I spent the rest of the day being pretty lazy.  I had to clean the toilet and Ron complained about the "eco" cleanser.  Frustrating.  In desperation, I googled "Unscented toilet bowl cleaner" and I'll be damned but I found it.  They also had soap, and tea.  I bought some of each.  

They had the Good Earth herbal tea.  It is so good, spicy and sweet.  I used to love buying it in CA but I haven't found it locally.  I ordered two boxes of that.  I should get it in about a week, they say.  

I looked up more unscented cleaning products and found they have the Better Life on sale at Amazon.  I really like their spray.  Ron likes it too.  And I found some unscented floor cleaner but I didn't buy any.  

Ron IS OK with every candle I've burned and various body soaps (on me), so I have that.  I am surprised he didn't complain about the herring.  

Next day, I got enough sleep but I don't feel it.  I am going to Sam's to buy inventory if possible, make another Dr Pepper order, etc.  I have Jack helping me he is basically retired now, and my trips are welcome income for his family.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: