Saturday, October 3, 2020

Saturday

 Well I finally got about 8 hours and was mostly awake when the pill time alarm went off this morning.  I got up, dosed Ron, thought about going back to bed, and took my walk.  I had a nice walk it is cool and I have the neighborhood to myself.  Plenty of houses around so I could scream if needed (I lost my stun gun), but I have the place to myself.  

I came back home and did kettlebells for a while, swings, squats, and deadlifts.  I am focusing on whole body strength.  I am not interested in doing one body part after another.  Kettlebells are good for whole body work.  And I was done in 10 minutes (ramping up slowly).  The #15 is good for now and I have up to #35 so I am set for a while.  

Boy my mail carrier hated those bells.  She had to deliver them to my porch.  I have a new carrier now.  

Anyway I did all that and took my shower.  

TMI alert.  I have had a heavy flow so I backed my heavy duty tampon with a large pad.  I had major leakage during my squats and soaked the pad.  After my shower I had blood running down my legs before I inserted the next tampon, it was rather alarming.  

And I remembered what one NP told me about a heavy flow, that Naproxen or other NSAIDS can help slow a heavy flow, so I took one.  I am back to what I would say normal levels now.  

I finished making the hamburger helper.  Ron loved it but it made me pretty nauseous.  I won't be eating it again.  I'll make it for him but not me.  

We got our flood insurance paperwork so we are set now.  Good to know, I had my worries about the post office.  I haven't seen a lot to inspire confidence lately.  

When I took a nap Cleo got in bed with me and demanded half an hour of petting.  She kept nipping at my hands every time I stopped.  It was pretty cute.  

Ron and I talked, I am getting a Kindle on Amazon Prime Day which is the 12-13 of this month if I remember correctly.  I can use it, and will use it, so I feel OK spending that.  I am not going to get the top of the line model.  Or I might get an inexpensive tablet.  Not sure.  But I am OK spending less than a hundred on myself considering how many thousands I have spent on the house, insurance, etc.this year.  If I do..I still have weeks to think about it.  

 That's it for now.  

No comments: