Monday, October 19, 2020

Sunday night and Monday morning

 I slept pretty well but Ron was awake when I got up to pee, he started peeping like a chick when he heard me flush.  He was hungry.  

I need to remember to tell him he has a Hormel Compleat Chicken Alfredo, and 2 boxes of energy bars, on his bookcase.  I forgot about that, it being the middle of the night.  

I took care of him and went back to bed.  I slept pretty well.  I got up when the pill time alarm went off.  I am not working out this morning, at any rate.  I will take a shower before I leave the house.  And, there's the rain.  Ron said it would rain today, but I didn't check the forecast.  I'll just bring the umbrella.  

Plan is to get Ron settled, me fit for work, go to work, stock, take money out, go to bank.  The rest of the day is up in the air.  

At some point I need to run to my bank. 

Ron's tooth is bothering him a lot so that will be some $$.  But he needs to get it fixed I don't want him to suffer.  Hopefully he can set up an appointment.  

I am a little worried about him in the chair now that he's having seizures.  But he hasn't had one in over 2 months which I will tell the dentist.  This guy is our long term dentist over a decade.  Ron is very happy with his work.  

My goal is to stay out of that chair!  That root canal took forever and was pretty traumatic to me.  Not that he hurt me, he didn't.  But the duration was very taxing.  Next time pretty good odds I will just take the $1K and go to the oral surgeon, have them knock me out and pull it.  Especially if it is a back tooth.  But I won't go borrowing trouble.  

So anyway we need to get that done.  I have to work, sales tax, and my trip to Sam's club around all that.  I need more inventory if I am going to make any more money.  They are buying more snacks now which is encouraging.  I need to get that filled up.  

So that's it for this morning.  

No comments: