Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Tuesday

 I didn't sleep well last night, worried about the sales tax.  Then I apparently rolled over and turned off the alarm, and slept well past Pill Time.  I had a major meltdown when I got up and stuffed those pills into him right quick (spoiler: he is fine, don't plan to do again though and put an alarm on the other side of the room).  

Sales tax required a "webfile" number which they apparently put on the paper form they send me.  But they didn't send me the paper form.  So I had to prove it was "me".  The automated system did not work, to put it nicely.  I hit Zero for a human being, not that they gave it as an option, and got kicked around and kept on hold for some time.  Leonard fixed me up right quick and was very nice.  He did make a good point, the wife always knows the husband's social security but the husband does not often know the wife's.  So he gave me the number.  

In the middle of all this Ron had to use the commode chair and I had to tell him I couldn't help.  I did not want to go back on hold.  So I helped him after I finished and then went back to my computer and filed the sales tax.  It was actually really easy once I proved I was "me".  Then I did the e-payment so that is done ON TIME thank God.  No thanks to the Post Office who did not get me my form in time.  

Then I went to Sam's.  I got what I needed for work.  I also found a six pack of roast chicken leg quarters, all ready to eat, for $3, off rotisserie chickens that did not sell yesterday.  Either that or they had a six legged chicken.  😂  I am sure they will be tasty and I can prepare them various ways.  

We came to work and I got everything unloaded and stocked.  I called Jack again to go home, he makes some good money on supply run days.  

Ron wanted to talk when I was at Sam's (on the phone) but I couldn't.  I did talk to him some at work.  When I got home he was asleep.  I put the chicken away and made myself a "peanut butter" (soy butter) and jelly (raspberry) sandwich, took my pills.  I can't do nuts they give me migraines and I think I could have an allergy.  My throat was a little tight doing the peanut butter crackers today.  Then I took a nap, haven't done that in a while.  I had a really good full drool nap and only slept about an hour.  

I got up, Ron was still asleep.  I did exciting things like drink some water, pet the cats, etc.  I checked my email and my vitamin/soap/tea order is coming they sent about $30 of it.  I am curious to try the boswellia.  

I haven't been very hungry today which is great.  I did get a decent amount of protein and really only ate between 1-2.  Still not hungry now at almost 6.  

I will figure out what I'm doing with the chicken tomorrow. Ron mentioned he might like it deboned, on slider buns.  But I figure 3 pounds of cooked chicken for $3 was a deal too good to pass up.  

I also need to finish up the Halloween candy.  But I don't think I'm going to do that tomorrow, it has been a lot of mental/physical stress the last couple days so I will take it easy tomorrow.  

God willing.  

No comments: