Monday, October 19, 2020

Monday

 I slept OK and went ahead, got up at Pill Time (4:45 AM).  I stayed up and worked on the computer, mainly, took a shower, etc.  I went to work, canned soda sales are DEAD.  I took the money out, not much.  I went to the bank and converted the one dollar bills to something more spendable.  

I went home, checked on Ron (fine).  I went to my bank and made my deposit (math error would have resulted in cell phone payment declining), then went to Walmart.  I bought some tea, hand soap, and a happy meal for Ron.  He enjoyed it but said it is "too much cardboard waste" and not to get him another.  I ate my burger later, it was good.  

I made some tea and got back on the computer.   I will be checking the mail shortly, if the sales tax form doesn't arrive I will file online tonight.  It's only a couple of lines so it shouldn't be too scary.  

Ron got his new radio he seems to like it, and it runs off wall power and not vitamins.  I got the red and black version and I like looking at it.  

It is very easy for him to operate, as well.  It has a headphone jack so I can get some sleep.  We had rain off and on today but happily none while I was out.  

Overall a pretty good day.  I know I will feel better when I am done with the sales tax.  

No comments: