Sunday, October 11, 2020

Sunday morning

 I got into the fried chicken last night.  I do enjoy greasy, fried, foods and it met my craving.  I had a breast.  Ron had one too, which just leaves us with 2 drumsticks out of the whole container.  We sure got our money's worth out of the chicken!  

It also agreed with my medication which is useful to know.  

I went to bed pretty early, slept OK, got up for pill time, shove the panino at Ron and give him his pills, back to bed (taking the day off workouts).  I slept another couple hours but woke up with a pretty bad headache, which did abate once I was upright for a while.  

I did my God Time.  

Then I measured myself and checked out Academy website.  I had some really cute workout bottoms which vanished when the movers did their thing.  I know they were in good condition so I don't know what the hell happened.  Who steals used workout clothes?  I don't know but apparently they did.  I went through every box that came back and they did not.  

Anyway, Academy had a real cute little bike short which I liked, 10 inch inseam so not crawling up my ass and something I could wear in front of my uncle or Dad.  I don't believe in "advertising".  So I found that again, $15, very reasonable (only thing that would make it better would be a few pockets).  I checked the size chart.  My waist is a 3x and my hips are a 2x.  So I will get it in the 3x.  I also found some really cute capri pants for when the weather gets colder and they DO have pockets.  I will buy the bike shorts when I can and get the capris next month as a reward for working out.  I may even be a 2x by then.  So happy I still have those.  

It is really useful to have a tape measure on hand.  I don't like a full length legging so the capri length should be great, but I have short legs so, on me, it will appear to be full length.  

I think it is either a feature of my neglect or the FAS but my legs are only 27-28 inches and I am 5'7.  So I have to buy petite length everything.  Happily America is so fat I can obtain petite length plus sized jeans at Walmart.  Had things worked out differently for me I think I would have been a few inches taller.  

And Ron is also 5'7 so that would have been a little weird.  I'll take what I've got, I am in the normal height range here.  My mother was fairly petite from what I recall but my Dad was over 6 feet.  I did take after him with hair, facial features, etc. so no surprise I got some of his height.  I am just glad I didn't end up 6 feet, also.  

That's about it for clothing items I plan to buy.  I have a good assortment of jeans and I always wear a t-shirt year round.  In winter that is paired with a black unzipped hoodie.  And I am still working on my poncho.  I am making two outer strips and then the middle will me two squares, one on each side of the head hole.  I am sure there is a more technical term for that.  😂  I am not sure where I will wear the poncho but it is a nice project.  I am using a very thick yarn and size 11 needles.  I am on my second ball of yarn.  

I plan to take it easy today but I do need to clean the litter boxes, I think I will do that first and then I won't have it hanging over me all day.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: