Sunday, October 25, 2020

Saturday and some of Sunday

 I had a nice little mania going for a while and BAM there's the depression.  SO SO GLAD I already did up the candy.  

Some might say the depression was a chess move in spiritual warfare, I got my tools ready for evangelism and the devil countered with depression.  Some would say, as Ron puts it, "Just a brain fart".  I think a little of both.  

So yesterday was pretty unremarkable.  I did find Baby Girl had a small cut which I dosed with my cat remedies (silver sulfa cream and some blue liquid, not in that order, I think the blue stuff is clorhexa-something).  She has been very obedient and patient about me applying it.  And I always give her treats, after.  She is very treat motivated.  

Cleo has been very cute getting up on the couch next to me and shoving her little butt in my face.  If I had a $5 for every view of her privates I could pay off my credit card.  I tell her they (privates) are very pretty and give her a little pat on the butt.  She can be a little shy about me touching her face/head but loves butt scratches.  

Torbie has been sleeping with me, the boys (Spotty and Biscuit) have been cuddly too.  I think they know I could use a boost.  

About the only other notable cat thing I have been giving Biscuit his special urinary treats.  He really enjoys them and gets to participate with the others.  

Ron has been OK.  He was a little irritable this morning when I asked him if he needed anything.  I cooked some sloppy joes today before my shower.  I don't like to walk around with my hair smelling like food.  I take things more personally when I am depressed so I am working on not being so sensitive and reacting.  

I can't control him, but I can control my reaction.  So I will ignore him until he needs something.  

Most of my goodie box (for some reason they broke it into 3 boxes) arrived.  I got lots of fun tea, some soap, supplements, and a tea ball.  I am already seeing good results from the boswellia and curcurmin (take that, spell check!).  I did have a problem, for me it is energizing.  I didn't know that until I took it last night.  I will take it AM from now on.  So that helps I get energy and help with joints.  And it was very reasonable (from Swanson).  I really like Swanson products.  

And boy, their tea was FRESH I took a couple of tea bags out of their wrappers and I could smell them in the other room.  So very happy with Swanson.  

Lucky vitamin makes that unscented toilet bowl cleaner and that is fantastic, gets everything sparkling and has, literally, no fragrance so Ron is happy too.  It is a lot more expensive than Clorox but worth it to me.  So, happy with them too.  But I think Swanson is going to be my primary.  

Only bad news the chai mate (who would have known such a thing existed, 15 years ago?) will arrive later this week.  But I have plenty to keep me busy in the meantime.  

I'm going to let my hair dry a little more and then take a nap.  I had a horrible nightmare when I did get to sleep last night and did not get any good quality of sleep.  

No comments: