Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Tuesday

 I got up at 4:50, gave Ron his pills, and took a walk.  Then I did my God Time (pray, Bible study).  After that I lined up all my Halloween candy and set my chair in front of it, and bagged up 50 generous bags of candy with Scripture booklets.  I gave Ron a bag of leftover M&M's (the trick or treat size).  He enjoyed that.  After that, I paid the water bill.  

So I am done with the have-tos today.  If I have energy I will do kettlebells tonight as I plan to take a shower before I go to bed, saving it tomorrow.  I have to do some accounting stuff as well but not too worried.  

Cleo has been a little skittish lately, I think it's the stray dog I saw last night.  It was a mangy little terrier.  Even if I could catch it I wouldn't have a place to keep it.  But she has been skittish and a little hand-shy lately.  I will give her time, she did get into bed with me last night for petting.  She feels very safe with me lying down.    

Later, did the kettlebells.  Gave Ron a bath and rearranged his room a little.  Going to bed early.  

No comments: