Saturday, October 10, 2020

Saturday

I tried the vinegar last night, I put a half cup in the toilet and asked Ron to let me know if he had any problems. He didn't.  So I have that tool on my belt.  The toilet looked very nice when I finished.  

 So I did my new routine this morning, took a walk after I dosed Ron.  He says he can do it on his own but would require an alarm.  What is the point of him doing it if the alarm wakes me up anyway?   Also Doc specifically requested I do it.  

I didn't say that.  Anyway, I was up so I did my walk and kettlebells when I got home.  I may do some stretching later or save that for tomorrow.  

I took my shower and did my God time.  Ron and I got to talking after I finished.  He really liked what he had me do with the Arby's, cut it into quarters so he basically had sliders.  I told him I can make him sliders, I did before a year or two back and he loved them, ate them too often (didn't say this) and got sick of them but they were well loved for a while.  But he does need to finish the chicken first.  

So I made a Walmart delivery, I got 2 kinds of turkey, already have roast beef, and some ham, sharp cheddar cheese we both like that.  I also got some denture tablets, generic brand, because I read they are also good at cleaning toilets and the smell won't affect him.  I already had the precooked bacon.  They had little slider buns so I got that.  I didn't get the pretzel ones, I would have for just me but Ron is not a pretzel fan.  That comes, happily, in a few hours and I did not do the express delivery either.  I like to think they like me because I have been a loyal delivery customer for over a year now, and have talked it up to quite a few people.  

Hopefully they will have all the fun stuff.  I didn't get snacks.  I am really aiming to eat fewer carbs until I get my weight back down around 225 at least.  I am losing weight eating this way.  If I really crave a salty snack I can eat my pretzels, I have had the bag for a while.  

Oops I forgot cat food but I do have plenty.  We also did bath time and I helped him with some personal care.  He is pretty good about accepting help and letting me bathe him.  

I am going to take a nap before my order arrives.  

No comments: