Thursday, October 22, 2020

Thursday

 Jesus talked about praying in a closet.  I thought I had a very nice place to pray.  But Biscuit has been bothering me daily when I do pray, getting up into my lap as I'm reading prayer requests out of my binder, etc.  It is very annoying.  Today he also added a top note of truly evil farts as he laid in my lap.  I love him but the timing is just terrible.  

So I think I will either move into the bathroom or the laundry room (both have doors I can shut) for my prayer portion of the God Time.  Everyone seems fine with the Bible study portion, and that is a lot of books.  

 I am glad I don't have to lug them around. 

Pretty quiet today but the depression hit.  I had had a low grade mania for awhile but that is at an end.  Things were pretty grim around dinner but better now.  I slept for a couple of hours but woke up very alert, so I will stay up a bit and go back to bed in a while.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: