Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Not quite the restful night I'd envisioned

 I bought some eggnog yesterday and drank it last night and tonight.  I went to bed early...some gas.  Some cramping.  I took a chewable gas medication.  I got up.  Ron was thrilled, we had a nice little cuddle and talked a little.  

Then the cramps hit.  And the craps.  And I literally just cleaned the toilet tonight.  It still looks OK but really?  

Ron teased me he said I am a real black person now if I can't do dairy.  Ron went back to sleep which is great but I'm debating going back to bed.  Ugh, I wanted to go to bed early and really sleep tomorrow.  If I fall asleep in a few minutes I will get a whopping 6 hours before pill time.  

But Ron is doing great on our little regime so I am not inclined to complain.  Pill at 5, morning and night.  Every day.  On the dot.  If he thinks I am running late he will ask, which is great.  

No comments: