Friday, May 20, 2016

No dinner photo

I won't put up a photo of my dinner. 

We got there, it was well decorated and wheelchair accessible.  It was pretty quiet, though. 

We ordered.  I got the 3 meat plate.  Since I'd had my lithium hours ago, I had some sausage, turkey, and brisket. 

Ron got a brisket sandwich.  Surprisingly, he didn't make a mess. 

It wasn't bad.  The turkey and sausage were very good.  The brisket was very moist but not terribly smoky.  Ron hated the sauce.  I thought it was pretty good. 

"I like Kraft (sauce)" he said. 

I had potato salad and mashed sweet potatoes.  They were good but unremarkable. 

All in all, I didn't feel ripped off.  I would, however, just get the turkey sandwich and a side next time. 

So, that was dinner. 

Now off to brush my teeth, my gums are bugging me. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like it wasnt the be , the name made it sound fantastic!
Hard to find good bbq out, ! think everyone has their own idea of taste?


My husband loves me to put a pork roast on the slow cooker with home made or bottled sauce, roasted green chilis and walk away. He eats it shredded with tortillas


You made me want a smoked turkey sandwich! For breakfast.