Friday, April 19, 2013

The hair-a-dox

While adding a photo to my slideshow (look right), I noticed an interesting paradox.  I have long hair when I'm fat, short hair when I'm not. 

I have no idea how this happens.  I do know, once, I got tired of washing my long hair after every workout and cut it off.  Maybe that's it - long hair is hard to maintain when I'm working out.

The last time I had long hair (2006-9, I think), I had to wash my hair with either a cheap detergent shampoo (I still do that if it's greasy) or a 2-in-one conditioning shampoo.  Then I'd apply the 3 minute conditioner and clip it up on top of my hair while I finished bathing.  I'd unclip it and rinse it out. 

I still use a hair clip in the shower, it's very useful.  Nowadays, I wash with either a 2-in-1 (The Pantene 10 stuff if my hair is basically clean) or the detergent shampoo, then I do another wash with the Pantene Ultimate 10.  Usually I don't put the leave-in conditioner, I don't find I need it. 

I just wonder if I'll ever have a skinny photo, with long hair. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whenever I loose weight I do something dramatic because I feel so good! Maybe your haircuts when you are thin are similar

You have great hair, long, short and in between