Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Fun with Broken

I have to admit, I am having a TREMENDOUS amount of fun writing "Broken".  I guess you could say it's all Ron's fault. 

I've always made up, and told myself, stories, my whole life.  Show me a random person on the street and I can make up a whole life for them.  For a long time, I've wanted to write a heroine with my problems - FAS and bipolar, along with some other issues I have seen in others. 

I mentioned this to Ron, and he said "Why not?"  But, I told him, no one wants to read about a woman with FAS and bipolar.  "Do it anyway" he said.  I can't repeat the rest. 

So, Jenny came to me gradually.  She was a lively young woman, a little younger than me. She had FAS, and bipolar (like me).  She had suffered horrific sexual and physical abuse, rendering her infertile.  Unlike me, she wants kids.  Her husband got sucked into a cult and left his brain at the door, but he's out now and he wants her back. 

I have future plot twists already planned, some of which made no sense to me.  "What?"  No way!  I just need to work my way up to them.  It will be so much fun. 

I know I'm getting some of you, from here, reading over there.  If you have, keep doing so.  I am posting a new chaper at least every day.  Worst case, every week.  You just have to scroll down to the last chapter read and go "up" from there.

I'm not making any money on either blog.  I just do this for fun.

I hope you enjoy it, too. 

No comments: