Monday, April 8, 2013

Fiesty today

I slept great and woke up with a headache.  I decided to take my Excedrin, even though it has a lot of caffine and is a stimulant.  Then I took my antidepressant and drank some soda.  You get the idea. 

I was VERY talkative today, and spent a little more money than I'd planned at Walmart, but other than that the mania was pretty tame.  I actually got a sore throat from talking, but no one was giving me "Get away" body language so I think I did OK. 

I did laugh when I got a look at my foot today.  Apparently I dropped a blob of henna on the nail of my left big toe. 

It reminds me of the broken toe of last year - a horrible blackened nail.  I'm glad it doesn't hurt, although it looks excruciating! 

I was disappointed in my hair.  It's a simple brown.  Fine.  Not wierd.  But not burgundy either.  It didn't do a good job of covering my gray, either.  Boo. 

I will not be buying that brand again.  I need to go with the brand in the mylar bag.  That's worked well for me, twice.  Once, before I even knew the proper way to do it. 

Some of you may object, but I just read the warning label on Ron's 151 proof rum, to him.  Apparently, the stuff is a highly flammable rocket fuel.  Why anyone wants to put into their body, I don't know, but I am glad I read him the warnings.  I don't want him pouring that anywhere near the stove! 

I told him he should tease the liquor store, call and complain they didn't warn him, and he started a fire.  He started laughing so hard he almost dropped the bottle. 

I'm fiesty today. 

No comments: