Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Random questions, input welcome

Well, I did a query on my favorite Christian message board, waiting to see what they say about this group. 

Like everyone, I know some people involved in some questionable religious groups.  I wonder why the JW's like me so much?   They are ALWAYS trying to give me something and invite me to a gathering of some sort.  I don't think it's just me, though. 

I think God uses them to show me, I can be at least that faithful to Him. 

This will be more of a random thoughts thing: 

Wondering about the blog here; more videos?  More text?  Any Deaf readers?  If so I would do more text, or a text adjunct to the video blog at least summarizing the video.  A mix?  Comments welcome. 

I have some original poetry - any interest in a video blog, me reading some of it?  I would rather be flogged than listen to someone reading poetry. 

My weight?  Right now I feel like I have enough on my plate just maintaining, but I intend to go back to Atkins Induction when I get manic again. 

Garden photos? 

That's it for now. 

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I love your blog and how it just flows naturally to be honest. I would not have you change a thing. When you feel moved to speak or blog or share your faith your world (personally you know I love the garden!!! but that is selfish since I am a gardener myself and find my serenity and sprituality best when I am covered with dirt and mud!) just do it..let this blog flow out of you! This is your blog and those of us who follow you love the entire variety of your life....we just want to see you happy Heather please know that!

You have opened many people's eyes I am sure to the difficulty of handling life as someone with BiPolar and a husband who is not only post head injury, blind but also dealing with alcoholism.

I was riased in a Quaker school where we were taught "to move when the spirit says move and speak when the spirit says speak "

so follow what you want to share and it will be the best blog EVER..already is!!! OOOXXX