Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Tuesday morning

 I slept OK for me, woke up a couple of times.  

Still queasy but I wasn't when I was sleeping, if that makes sense.  I had a granola bar and my antidepressant when I got up and my stomach is making "digesting" noises so I feel good about that.  

Going to work, and I will get some instant Gatorade packets when I'm there.  

The cats are good; I'm not getting any of the cleaning I had planned so Mom and Dad may come to a messy house, I will do what I can, though.  

Worst case I do see a doctor Saturday.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are coming to visit in May. Surely you will be able to clean between now and then.

Heather Knits said...

Well I have to get rid of the Christmas tree for instance. My room and Bible room are OK by my standards but the orange room is a mess