Wednesday, April 17, 2024

I thought it was cute

 Not the JWs at the transit center (ack) but one of my drivers.  I was going around to the buses and giving them candy.  One of them said "What happened I looked for you this morning" and I told her they changed my hours.  But I thought it was really cute she was looking.  She is not one of my regular drivers.  

Mom has COVID she got it at Bible study of all places.  She is pretty miserable but staying home.  Dad is not sick and I hope he stays that way; he just got over pneumonia.  They do have the majority of the care package I sent Dad when sick so they can use that.  

I ended up at work way before I planned but I would rather be early than late.  One of the associates on my team is sick and will probably go home early.  I don't know the team lead yet.  

I haven't had any diet soda all week I am very happy about that.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: