Thursday, April 25, 2024

Made it to work!

 It is my long day but I can get a good night of sleep.  I had a good morning with the cats.  Cleo has a little bald spot on her chin; I need to see if I have some advantage, check her for fleas, treat her.  She is very skittish so this should be fun but I don't want her itching.  

If I don't have Advantage I can buy it.  

The morning news is awash with a story: car broke down on the freeway, he got out and attempted to cross lanes of traffic, hit repeatedly, freeway is shut down in both directions.  

If your car breaks down on the freeway call for help and put your hazards on if possible.  Don't get out.  This is the second story I've heard something like this happened.  

Surprisingly it doesn't bring up Ron's accident.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: