Tuesday, April 2, 2024

For once, I have my head in the right place

 A while ago I was talking to one of the young male employees.  We were talking while we worked and I told him I had done powerlifting, run a half marathon, and deadlifted Ron off the floor a few times when he fell.  So J thinks I'm pretty cool.  Whenever he sees me he runs over for a hug 

I was helping a customer today when he came by but I stopped to hug J and explained "This is my boyfriend" with a grin.  J loved it.  

He is just a nice kid whose love language is touch and God knows I don't get any hugs these days.  It is always good to see him he makes me grin.  

He is about 30 years younger than me so that's all it is.

Boss had me working all day we are short staffed.  But I did everything she asked, including another employee's work when requested.  

She knows who works, and who doesn't.  It will be a nice break to go clean up grocery for a while at 2.  

It will be interesting to see if the homeless guy is gone from my home bus stop.  If not I will make some calls when I get home.

My experience has been the homeless in my area are all mentally unstable addicts and I don't need that following me home.

That's it for now.  

No comments: