Saturday, April 27, 2024

The headache that won't quit

 As it turns out it would have been too windy for a Bible Handout anyway.  

I went to the grocery store and came home; that's it.  They were out of candy so I was glad I got the extra bag last week.  Maybe Cinco De Mayo pinatas?  I don't know.  

I had the same driver twice, he was having a rough day, wheelchairs, people acting up on the bus (he had to call the police on the latter).  The lady in a wheelchair seemed nice enough but when he's running late that takes more time out of his day to fold up the seats, unfold the ramp, get her on, secure her, do the whole thing in reverse when she leaves.  

Her friend had one of those fold up rolling wagons for the groceries so they obviously planned to spend a lot of money.  Admittedly at this store I spent $50 and got a whole basket full, I was pretty happy.  

The cats have been good and I had enough stamina to do my God Time when I got up.  

That's it for now.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you try eating a lemon pie? They've always helped in the past.

Heather Knits said...

I forgot to buy them! (cries)

I am eating some generic Honey Smacks and hoping that helps.

Anonymous said...

You should have an emergency supply of lemon pies in your freezer for times like this.

Heather Knits said...

That's a good idea.